Sunday 8 March 2015

what has gone well and less well?

What Has Gone Well
- over all i think planning or title sequence went well and organising what we would be filming and where was also fairly easy, editing was great because it aloud us to see what we did wrong and what we needed to re film.
-When editing i learnt that hours of filming can become something as small as 3 minutes which was quite disappointing sense we spend so much time re filming and making sure everything was accurate and correct

What Has Gone Bad
- well I'm pretty bad at logging to be honest because I'm not very it efficient, so  keeping on tract with my blogging was very challenging for me and this caused me o become delayed and behind on this project but overall i think our group all pulled through when it came to the final product and hopefully our final piece of our title sequence is good enough and reflects the grade we all deserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive